April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month. All month long, we have focused on tips to raise awareness about the dangers of distracted driving and eliminate preventable deaths and injuries.
- Distracted driving, especially in teen drivers, is on the rise with cell phones, social media, and in car distractions.
- Distracted driving accidents and fatal deaths are on the rise each year.
- Michigan is now cracking down on distracted drivers, and you can be ticketed for distracted driving.
- Preventing distracted driving accidents can be as simple as putting your phone down and focusing on safe driving
- Download TRYPSCORE to earn real, IRL rewards for safe driving.
Check out our first post with details on exactly what kinds of distractions drivers face. Our second post focuses on some surprising statistics on distracted driving in the state of Michigan. Our third and final post highlights ways to prevent and avoid unnecessary distractions. Our goal at Official Driving School is not only to educate teens and adults on first time driving education, but also long term education on how to stay safe while behind the wheel.
We have partnered with TRYPSCORE to offer incentives and rewards to our Official Driving School families. Take the pledge to be safer behind the wheel, download TYPRSCORE now!
Thanks for checking out our month long conversation about Distracted Driver Awareness Month. Tune in next week when we start talking all things PROM!